Over the last 25 years, Japanese and Chinese researchers and clinicians have completed extensive research on far infrared medical treatments and report many amazing discoveries. In Japan, there is an 'infrared society' composed of medical doctors and physical therapists dedicated to further infrared research. Their findings support the health benefits of far infrared therapy as a method of healing. Far Infrared HotHouse 'Sauna' and Sun Ancon Chi Machine used for combination therapy. Both machines originate from Japan, the country with the highest ranking health level in the world. Fascinating Far Infrared Medical Facts - Japanese Far Infrared Research
Artikel Selengkapnya :
Far Infrared (FIR) Healing Medical Facts
Data From Japan And Other Sources.
Over the last 25 years, Japanese and Chinese researchers and clinicians have completed extensive research on far infrared medical treatments and report many amazing discoveries. In Japan, there is an 'infrared society' composed of medical doctors and physical therapists dedicated to further infrared research. Their findings support the health benefits of far infrared therapy as a method of healing.
Far Infrared HotHouse 'Sauna' and Sun Ancon Chi Machine used for combination therapy. Both machines originate from Japan, the country with the highest ranking health level in the world. Fascinating Far Infrared Medical Facts - Japanese Far Infrared Research
Fascinating Far Infrared Therapy Medical Facts and Data:
1) Far Infrared is thought to be 7 times more effective at detoxifying heavy metals such as mercury, aluminum, and even cholesterols, nicotine, alcohol, ammonia, sulfuric acid and other environmental toxins, as opposed to conventional heat or steam saunas.
The human body is a reservoir of all kinds of bio-toxins which cannot be expelled immediately and become stored in the body, thereby triggering illness. When toxic gases such as sulphur dioxide and carbon dioxide, or potentially fatal heavy metal toxins such as mercury, lead and chlorine, meet large water molecules, they are encapsulated by clusters of water and trapped in the body. Where these toxins are accumulated, blood circulation is blocked and cellular energy is impaired. However, when a 7 to 14 micron FIR wave is applied to these large water molecules, the water begins to vibrate. This vibration reduces the ion bonds of the atoms which are holding together the molecules of water. As the water evaporates, the encapsulated gas and toxins can be released.
2) Far Infrared therapy increases blood circulation and oxygen supply to damaged tissues (aiding reduction of chronic joint and muscle pain or sport injuries), promotes relaxation and comfort, induces sleep and relieves stress.
3) German medical researchers concluded one session of far infrared therapy for over 1 hour can have significant reduction of blood pressure thanks to a persistent peripheral vessels dilation. They also noted that blood viscosity was improved. After 1 hour of far infrared radiance, there is a significant decrease of blood pressure - cardiac ejection resistance - total peripheral resistance - and significant increase of heart rate, stroke volume, cardiac output, and ejection fraction.
4) Acne - Far Infrared Lasers verse Far Infrared HotHouse or Far Infrared Lamp:
"Far Infrared lasers such as Smoothbeam or CoolTouch, are becoming a very popular method to treat acne, particularly in very resistant cases. They seem to work by shrinking the sebaceous glands, and you get relatively quick results. They hurt like hell though." - Jeffey Dover, MD, Boston, ELLE Magazine March 2004
HTE's Far infrared HotHouse 'sauna' or a far infrared lamp treatment appears to open pores that have been malfunctioning for years, forcing out clogging cosmetics, and loosening dry outer skin, healing acne and scars, WITHOUT PAIN.
5) Sunburn - According to the Clayton's Electrotherapy, 9th Edition,far infrared radiation is the only antidote to excessive ultraviolet radiation.
6) Far Infrared Thermal Therapy and Electromagnetic Fields:
Recently there have been reports detailing the hazards of exposure to certain kinds of electromagnetic fields, such as those from high-tension power lines, cell phones, or from computer display terminals. Far Infrared heating systems have been tested in Japan and found free of toxic electromagnetic fields. The Swedish National Institute of Radiation Protection has also concluded that infrared heaters are not dangerous. Instead, Japanese researchers have reported that far infrared radiant heat antidotes the negative effects of toxic electromagnetic sources.
7) Chi energy also known as Qi - the life force energy present within every living thing:
The Qi that a Qigong master releases is called external Qi whereas the Qi that circulates within the body is called internal Qi. When a person is sick, the flow of Qi internally can be interrupted and various organs might malfunction. If proper information can be delivered inside the body via other media, or if new information can be generated within the body through exercise by patients themselves (the Chi Machine), the organs that are out of order will resume their proper function and the patients are thus cured. This is how acupuncture, electric treatment, magnetic therapy, and far infrared ray (the FIR HotHouse), cure various illmesses and keep the body fit. - 'The Scientific Basis and Therapeutic Benefits of Far Infrared Ray Therapy', Dr.Kyuo.
8) The McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology reports medical practitioners make use of infrared radiant heat to treat sprains, strains, bursitis, peripheral vascular diseases, arthritis, and muscle pain.
9) Therapeutic Effects of Far Infrared Heat - Chapter 9 of Therapeutic Heat and Cold, Fourth Edition, Editors Justus F. Lehmann, M.D., Williams, and Wilkin.Infrared Heat Therapy does the following:
• Decreases joint stiffness.
• Relieves muscle spasms.
• Increases blood flow.
• Leads to pain relief.
• Affects soft tissue injury.
• Increases the extensibility of collagen tissue.
• Assists in resolution of inflammatory infiltrated, edema, and exudes.
10) Potential Use Of Far Infrared In Dental Clinics:
Mr. Shu of Ninomiya Yuri Dental Clinic used far infrared ray in his dental clinic for some years. "I have successfully treated many common dental diseases, for instance, pyorrhea alveolaris, gum inflammation, tooth pain, and muscular spasm." Mr. Shu indicated that the use of far infrared ray is undergoing research. Dr. Akira, Director of the Meitoku Association of Dentists and Dr. Waaataru of the Kawano Dental Hospital also use far infrared treatment on a regular basis for gum inflammation and post dental pain suppression. - 'The Scientific Basis and Therapeutic Benefits of Far Infrared Ray Therapy', Dr.Kyuo.
11) Artificial Body Parts:
"The HotHouse feels wonderful on an artificial hip...it is so comforting. When pins or metal have been inserted, it does not harm, as it doesn't get over 98 degrees. Keeping it at that constant temperature doesn't make the body go up and doesn't make it go down. If a person is recovering from a break and has metal pins in the body, the Far Infrared HotHouse is very soothing to them." - D.Sudweeks, Pleasant Grove,Utah, January 27th, 1999.
12) FIR and Healthy Arteries:
When the normally smooth, firm lining of the arteries becomes thickened and roughened by deposits of fat, fibrin, calcium and cellular debris, it lessens the arteries ability to expand and contract, and slows the blood movement through narrowed channels. These conditions make it easier for blood clots to form, blocking the arteries and stopping blood flow completely. FIR is able to neutralize blood toxicity and smooth the walls of arteries, capillaries and veins.
C.Dunson, a Lymphologist in Utah reported that within 15 minutes of a client being treated with the HotHouse and lymphology therapy, their pneumonia was cleared. Infrared therapy in both Japan and China has proven to be outstanding for asthma, bronchitis, colds, flu, sinusitis and congestion as it clears inflammation, swelling and mucous clogged passages, as testified to in Dr. Kyuo's book below.
14) Dr. Sasaki Kyuo, M.D. has done extensive research on the therapeutic uses of far infrared therapy. She is the author of "The Scientific Basis and Therapeutic Benefits of Far Infrared Ray Therapy' - available below - which presents the clinical effects of far infrared ray therapy.
Besides cancer, Dr. Kyuo reports continual successful treatments of many other diseases by use of FIR waves - treatments not only by her but also by many other doctors. The list of diseases - documented in her book - includes stress induced chronic diarrhea, abdominal distention, ulcerated large intestines, gastritis, facial numbness, haemorrhoids, shoulder, back, and knee pain, rheumatism, hypotension, diabetes, weight loss, breast and abdominal tumours, low blood pressure, asthma, anaemia, burns and scalds, body odour, early onset of baldness, fracture of cervical vertebra, radiation exposure and related diseases.
'The Scientific Basis and Therapeutic Benefits of Far Infrared Ray Therapy'.
Written by acclaimed Japanese medical doctor, Sasaki Kyuo.
Far Infrared Therapy
Benefits and Cancer Therapy.
Far Infrared - Detoxification
Testimonials for the Far Infrared HotHouse
Arthritis, asthma, acne, back pains and spasms, bone spurs, cancer, degenerative disc disease,
fever, fibromyalgia, mastitis, myofacsial pain, osteoporosis, prostate cancer, sciatica, shingles,
burn scars, stroke, spinal stenosis, swollen lymph node, weight loss.
JAPANESES RESEARCH - FAR INFRARED BENEFITS:
Aging and Far Infrared Heat Therapy:
The following health challenges have been reported in Japan
to be alleviated or reduced by the use of far infrared therapy:
• Asthma, bronchitis (cleared up).
• Rheumatoid arthritis (7 out of 10 cases resolved in one clinical trial).
• Benign prostatic hypertrophy (reduced).
• Cancer pain (greatly relieved pain in later stages).
• Cirrhosis of the liver (reversed).
• Chroneís Disease (gone).
• Cold hand and feet (a physical therapist discovered 20-50% improvement was maintained).
• Cystitis (gone).
• Duocenal ulcers (eliminated).
• Compression fracture pain.
• Gastritis (relieved).
• Hemorrhoids (reduced).
• Hepatitis (gone).
• High blood pressure (in the case of a diabetic a systolic decrease from 180 to 125 +
• concurrent weight loss).
• Keloids (significantly softened and, in some cases, completely gone).
• Leg ulcers (healed when previously static and resistant to other care).
• Pain preventing sleep or limiting sleeping positions (relieved).
• Post-surgical adhesions (reduced).
• Radiation sickness (relieved signs and symptoms).
• Sequelae of strokes (Herniparesis relieved over time).
A clinical trial in Japan reported a successful solution for seven out of seven cases of rheumatoid arthritis treated with whole-body far infrared therapy.
Dr. Masao Nakamura of the O and P Medical Clinic in Japan reports success with the use of far infrared heat treatment for the following:
• Ear Diseases.
• Gastroenteric Problems.
• Shoulder Stiffness.
Musculoskeletal Improvements with Far Infrared Heat:
Success has been reported from infrared treatments by Japanese researchers for the following musculoskeletal conditions:
• Arthritis, Gout, Rheumatoid, DJD (each substantially relieved or improved).
• Adhesions (common in competitive athletes, trauma, and repetitive stress syndromes).
• TMJ Arthritis.
• Acel-Decel Injury Sequelae.
• Low-Back Pain (relieved).
• Bursitis (eliminated).
• Brain Contusion (accelerated healing).
• Disc-Protrusion Related Neuralgia.
• Compression Fractures (in one situation pain stopped for three days with one treatment).
• Muscle Tension (relaxed).
• Muscle Spasms (reduced or eliminated).
• Post-Exercise Muscle Pain (good results - vital to competitive athletes).
• Shoulder pain (relieved or improved).
• Spinal Chord Shock (reversed post traumatic shock).
• Tight Shoulders (more relaxed).
• Traumatic Arthritis.
Ear, Nose, and Throat Condaitions Relieved with Far Infrared Heat:
The Japanese report the following ear, nose, and throat conditions relieved with far infrared heat treatments:
• Body Odor.
• Chronic middle-ear inflammation of infection.
• Clogged pores (unplugged of cosmetics, unexcelled skin texture and tone).
• Dandruff (increased blood flow through the scalp).
• Eczema and Psoriasis (respond well).
• Lacerations (healed quicker with less pain and scarring).
• Nettle rash.
• Nose bleeding (reduced).
• Skin Conditions (improved).
• Teenage skin problems (clearing acne and blackheads).
• Poor skin tone - Scars and pain from burns or wounds (decreased in severity and extent).
• Sore throats.
• Tinitus (chronic severe case cleared with 10 infrared treatments).
• Used routinely in burn units throughout Asia.